Monday, January 31, 2011

Cop date.

I Think Paul has just asked me on an official date!!

He said “Would you like to come out for a few drinks on Friday?” Was done in a very casual manner, as was also asking Jack. But did look directly at me when he said ‘you’.

Because this is a very important and sexy date, I shall ask Jack to refuse the invite or else be my driver and then piss off once at the pub.

Also, have ordered new miracle bra filled with baby oil – will make me into beautiful and sought-after model type . Am hoping desperately that it arrives before proper date.

Will now telephone Jess and organize shopping trip for cop-date.

6 comments:

kuku fashion australia said...

WOW.. Sweet Fashion! Fantastic topics. Liked it., Thanks for the nice Blog. This is really Fantastic. Enjoy online fashion shopping with us! We are- Kuku fashion Australia, with Kuku, Kuku dress, Kuku dresses, Kuku fashion, Mad Love stockist, Mad Love fashion, Toi et Moi online, Toi et Moi jacket, Toi et Moi online. Thanks for staying with us.

body painter said...

Good Blog. The written topics is excellent and helpful for worldwide knowledge. Welcome to our face painting world with - face painting, face painter, face art, body painting, body painter, body art, virginia face painter, belly bumps, glitter tattoo, theatrical makeup Thank you for staying with us. This is a Global Marketing not spam!.

Russian gift said...

russian gift
matryoshka
nesting doll
russian dolls
russian hat

mou liton said...

We are the contractor since 1980 for alternations, renovations and extensions. On our website you find more information and you can request a quotation. aannemer, aannemersbedrijf, bouwbedrijf, verbouwen, renovatie, kosten uitbouw,kosten verbouwing
Thank for the Post.

Kezya Wulandari said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along.I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Please don't forget to visit My Blog
Best Android
KitKat Launcher
Big Launcher
Anti Virus Apk
YouTube Downloader Pro Apk
MyniLyrics For Android
Thankyou ;)

Erland said...

Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently. you evidently have natural ability for blogging!
Please don't forget to visit my blog
http://tamboenman.blogspot.com
http://tamboen76.wapka.mobi
thank you